Nowadays, governments around the world are using different online platforms to connect with the general public. Before the use of technology, people have had to stand in lines outside government offices to register their complaints. Most of the times their complaints didn’t even reach the concerned government departments on time. Thus, in order to facilitate the people of the country, PM Khan has launched the “Prime Minister of Pakistan Online Complaint Cell”.
This online complaint cell is managed by PM performance delivery unit (PMDU). The main purpose of this cell is to provide citizens with an opportunity to communicate with government officials and have their issues resolved quickly.
If you want to lodge any complaint in the prime minister of Pakistan online compliant cell, you have to download the Pakistan Citizen’s Portal mobile app in your smart device. Pakistan Citizen’s Portal app is available on both iOS and Android. This mobile app helps the government connect with the common folk. If you want to know how to lodge a complaint through Pakistan Citizen Portal, read the following instructions:
How to Lodge a Complaint
- Download Pakistan Citizen Portal app from play store or app store depending on smart operating system.
- Once the app is downloaded, you have to launch the app.
- After that, you have to create an account on the citizen portal.
- If you want to learn how to create an account on the citizen portal then you can read the article about Pakistan Citizen Portal on our website (Link: https://propakistani.pk/how-to/pakistan-citizen-portal-how-to-make-use-of-it/). However, for your convenience, we will explain the account creation process in the last part of this article as well.
- After creating an account, you will see the app home screen where you will find all complaint history like total complaints, open complaints, dropped complaints etc.
- On the same screen, you will find this icon “+”. Tap on it.
- After that, you will be given two option “become a corona relief tiger” and “New Complaint”.
- Tap on “new complaint”.
- Next up, you will be given different categories for complaints such as agriculture, banking, education etc.
- Select the category that is related to your issue.
- After that, you have to choose the subcategory of the complaint that is related to your issue.
- In the next step, provide all the details in the form and tap on submit.
- The complaint will be sent to the concerned authorities and you will be informed about the due time as well.
Creating an Account on Pakistan Citizen Portal
- When you open the app, you will be asked whether you’re Pakistani national, Overseas Pakistani or a Foreigner.
- After selecting the option, enter your mobile number and your full name.
- Now select your gender and enter your date of birth.
- Next up, type username and password of your choosing. You have to write your email address as well in the form.
- In the next step, you have to type your CNIC number with other details such as your province district, tehsil etc.
- Finally, tap on register to complete the registration process.
This is a great initiative taken by PM Imran Khan because it will solve the public issues quickly and also there would be seamless communication between public and PM office. PMDU directly monitors the complaints received through Prime Minister of Pakistan Online complaint Cell.
There you have it! If you want your issues to be resolved then start using Pakistan Citizen Portal app and ensure that the government listen to your grievances. Let us know in the comments if you have queries related to Prime Minister of Pakistan Online complaint Cell.