Ramadan Mubarak, to all our pro foodies out there! While we all are so indulged into the tempting sehri’s and iftaar’s being prepared, let’s not miss out on some vital tips to keep our body hydrated throughout the day.
This is why we’ve come up with this simple, delicious recipe to not only keep you healthy and provide you with the right nutrients but also ensure you’re not parched by the end of the day.
Its perfect for all the students who are fasting while giving their exams, the moms out there preparing those delicious meals for us all, and all the dads working in the scorching heat in Ramzan.
A subtle but oh so delicious twist of flavor to your regular yogurt consumption.
Let us get to preparing it. Its super easy.
Ingredients for Fruit Yoghurt Recipe
- 500g yogurt
- 1 cup peeled and sliced sapodilla/chikoo
- 1 tsp corn flour(dissolved in ¼ cup water)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Strain the yogurt for 2 hours to drain the excess water.
- Create puree with the sliced sapodilla/chikoos
- Cook until excess water is evaporated. Then add in the dissolved cornflour and brown sugar and stir until thickened.
- Allow cooling,
- Lastly, mix the sapodilla/chikoo puree to the hung curd and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.
And its ready to go! No marks for guessing that its best taken during sehri.
So folks, let us know how this healthy Fruit Yoghurt recipe turned out for you. We’ll be coming up with more delectable recipes for this Ramzan in the coming days so stay tuned.