If you ever have midday or midnight cravings and need a quick snack to satisfy your taste buds, here’s a simple and delicious recipe. These granola bars are jam-packed with energy and nutrition and are a super healthy alternative to expensive store-bought muesli bars.
Its an absolutely perfect for a healthy breakfast especially if served with a glass of milk or even a wholesome lunch-break snack.
In less than 10 minutes you too can recreate this nutrient-enriched recipe from the comfort of your home. Try this recipe today and let us know in the comments below how it turned out for you and your family. Happy microwaving!
- Semolina (Sooji) 1 cup
- Quaker oats 1 cup
- Condensed milk ½ a cup
- Assorted nuts ½ cup
- Brown sugar 2 tbsp
- Corn syrup/Liquid glucose 1 tbsp
- Flax seeds 1/2 cup
- In a saucepan over low heat roast the semolina, oats, and flax seeds
- Add the brown sugar and assorted nuts, mix to combine.
- Incorporate the corn syrup/liquid glucose and condensed milk, mix well.
- Place the mixture in a microwavable safe casserole and press firmly with the help of a spatula.
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes until the granola bars develop a light color.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares.
- Serve and top with peanut butter and Nutella if desired.