Ever have midnight food cravings? Of course, you do! But who really has the time (and energy) to go through all the work of cooking something that late?
Well, good news fellow readers of ProPakistani! You’ve come to just the right place.
We’ve brought to you a special yet super simple and delicious mug cake recipe that’ll satisfy your sweet tooth cravings in minutes!
Not only does this recipe take almost no time to recreate, but it’s also the moistest and flavorful mug cake you’ll ever have. This recipe is either good to go on its own or tastes even better with a scoop of ice-cream!
Ingredients for Mug Cake Recipe
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp melted butter/oil
- 2 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp melted chocolate (optional)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (optional)
- Ice cream (optional)
- In a large microwavable safe mug, mix the butter/oil and sugar until well incorporated.
- Beat in an egg until light and airy.
- Alternate and add the milk and flour, until you are left with a smooth consistency. If desired add the chocolate and peanut butter in as well.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Enjoy with a delicious scoop of ice-cream on top.
And that’s it. No more going to bed on an empty stomach. This deliciously sweet mug cake is definitely going to be a hit with everyone, provided you’re in the mood to share it with the rest. Let us know how did it go for you.