Block All Unwated Calls on Your Ufone Number
8 years ago
As many of us are tired of these SPAM calls, i had discussed before some tricks and other ways to block unwanted calls, but here is a good news for Ufone users, who can now block any number (on-net, off-net, Landline Number and even international numbers)to call them.
Ufone has done this great job only for prepaid users. Ufone postpaid users can’t avail this service. Anyway, for those who are interested in availing this service you might find below information helpful.
How to activate Ufone Call Block Service
- Dial 420 from your Ufone number
- Press 1 to view the list of blocked callers
- Press 2 to add number to your blocked list
- Press 3 to delete number from your blocked list
- Press 4 to deactivate the service
- You can add Any number of any Network in your call blocked list
- You can add maximum of 20 numbers at one time in list of Blocked callers
- But you can remove one number and add another by following the up-mentioned method.
Charges for Ufone Call Block Service
Once acticated, Ufone will charge you Rs. 9.99 per month, that quite good price for such a good service.
What Message the Blocked caller will listen
When a caller who is blocked in your list will call you, he will listen an automated voice “Your dialed number is not reciving your call” or “App ka matloba number call mousool nahi kar raha”
This service shows that how PTA has failed to prevent SPAM calling in the country, despite of regulation, procedures and support they have with them. So Ufone guys, thats a good chance for you to increase your privacy, happy calling.