Pakistani Boys and Girls At Night!
Guest Post by Nayni
Pakistani politics revolves around three personalities Musharraf , Asif Zardari and Nawaz Sharif. Likewise business in Pakistan revolves around Cellular companies, print media and electronic media. 50 % space on newspaper is occupied by ads from different cellular companies and after every five minutes you are to watch ads of same cellular companies on electronic media. In addition these cellular companies claim 60% precious time of 70% people of Pakistan.
A race is going on among cellular companies to “facilitate” their customers. And the funniest part of this race is that these companies love to do race at “night” time. Most of the attractive packages by all these companies can be enjoyed at night and night only. Free calls at night have made our public “free” from many things. They are now “free” from all social responsibilities. They talk “saari raat” and sleep “saara din”.
Thanks to these cellular companies, now these very energetic youngsters don’t need to worry about telephone bills and details of their calls. Gone are the days when they used to get telephone bills from PTCL exchanges and pay it before dad comes to know about call details.
These night packages have even tempted and spoiled those people who otherwise would have never thought to spend their money on fazool talks. The whole day mother will keep on saying beta exams are near, do preparation for your exams and beta will reply oho let me sleep. I’ll study at night because at day time, I’m not able to concentrate well. And at night he makes notes on phone. And those notes are mostly about appreciation of beauty and planning of marriage. Sensational talks without spending any money, who can resist this offer?? .
These night packages have made people lazy. As they don’t enjoy sound sleep at night and of course they have to do a lot of work at day as well so it is making them both physically and mentally sick. Eating disorder is common among these people. They don’t go to anyone’s home as they can’t afford to waste any “free” night. Wherever they go, they demand “ Ammi jaldi karain naa , halat buhut kharab hain raat 11:00 se pehlay ghar pohunchna hae “. And these youngsters are the most sophisticated people on earth from 11:00 – 7:00.
They talk like this .
- “I’m very realistic boy/ girl“
- “I wish this night never ends“
- “I’m studying hard to get you darling (during days he/she sleeps the whole day long)
- “Don’t be shy. I’m yours naa. Give me a kiss.” (And you know this kiss may lead to….)
- “Don’t worry. I’ll make a beautiful house for you and only you “
- “I don’t get angry easily dear“(and the whole day these type of people fight with their family members)
- “I hope your parents are sleeping. Now we can talk easily“ (And they themselves check their own sisters/brothers whether they are sleeping or talking to some one)
- “I can awake for whole life for you but now its 7:00. I’ve to go to dad’s office. “(Actually free time is going to end).
AND very first thing that these “free night “addicted ask from friend is “O yar koi new night plus afternoon package aaia?
- PTA Asked to Hammer All Night Packages
- SMS Addiction Leading to Health Problems in Youth
- Ban Night Packages, Right Now: Punjab Assembly
- 45 % Mobile Users are Late Night Callers, Rozee Survey Finds
- After Punjab, NWFP Voices Against Night Packages
- MOBILE PHONE, Your Best Mate?
- Telcos Still Considering to Go Legal Against Ban on Night Packages