Blogspot, once again, Blocked in Pakistan
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority has blocked access to several blasphemous web content/movies from Pakistan. In this regards, PTA has directed all Internet Service Providers of Pakistan to block the content of these websites. ISPs say that these websites would remain blocked till the further orders from PTA.
One of the blocked sites is hosted on Blogspot, which led to the blocking of all web blogs hosted on the site. The Pakistan bloggers found their blogs blocked, even though their blogs are not connected with these blasphemous activities.
Bloggers in Pakistan can edit, and update their blog entries, but they can not view or read them.
We have been awaiting response from PTA on this. While This below screen shot clearly says ISPs’ version…
Update: Blogspot is accessible now after only 2 hours it got blocked…
- List of Blocked Websites in Pakistan [Blashphemy Crackdown]
- ISPs Fear Slow Internet after Blocking Thousands of Websites
- Pakistan Blocks Thousands of Adult Websites
- PTA Blocks Ahmaddiya Controlled Religious Website
- Pakistan to Open YouTube Only if Blasphemous Videos Get Blocked
- Blashphemous Facebook Page Banned in Pakistan [Updated]
- Another Down: Twitter [Maybe]