Get Ufone GPRS/MMS Setting for Any Mobile Phone
I know many Ufone customers have problem in activating GPRS/MMS for their phones, but here comes the ultimate solution for you guys.
Just Follow following method
Open this website: http://www.mobilethink.com/ufone/external/wizard.form
Update: Ufone maybe removed this link
On this page, select Subscription Type as following
- Select Prepay if you are prepaid customer
- Select Postpay if you are postpaid customer
- Select Umail, if you have Umail package (Umail is available for postpaid only)
Next select you phone from list, for example nokia
Next select your model, for example E 51 (Nokia)
Next Select Setting Type
- Select “Wap + MMS + Internet”
Lastly, give your phone number and press SEND button…!
You will receive GPRS/MMS Setting for Ufone Via an SMS on number that you provided.
NOTE: When it will ask for code, give 0000 (double zero, double zero) as PIN, and save settings.
Restart your phone and you are done….!
By the way, this is same website that Ufone Helpline guys use to send GPRS/MMS Setting. keep rocking ; – )
- GPRS Setting for Ufone – Step by Step Tutorial
- Free GPRS Internet on UFONE – 100 Percent Working
- Connecting PC/Laptop to Internet Using Ufone GPRS – Step by Step Setting
- Ufone Offers Unlimited Twitter Usage for Free
- Ufone Offers SMS Backup Service
- Ufone Offers 2 Numbers in 1 SIM
- Get Your Postpaid Bills Paid or uTopUp, Through 1 Link ATM