PTA Establishes Zonal Office in Rawalpindi -
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA)) has established its Rawalpindi Zonal Office.
Address: House # 161, Street # 09, Chaklala Scheme III, Rawalpindi.
Chairman PTA Dr. Mohammed Yaseen inaugurated the new office. Member (Finance) Syed Nasrul Karim Ahmed Ghaznavi, Member (Technical), Dr. Khawar Siddique Khokhar, and senior officers of the Authority attended the inauguration ceremony.
On this occasion, Chairman said that besides monitoring services of telecom operators, Zonal Office Rawalpindi would be able to address consumer complaints promptly.
In this regard, consumers of Rawalpindi Region and Northern Areas can contact Zonal Office Rawalpindi at Phone # 051-5766402, Fax # 051-5766403. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. It may be noted that PTA has six Zonal Offices located at Karachi, Quetta, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Peshawar and Muzaffarabad.
- Telecom Consumers Registered 33,310 Complaints With PTA During 2012
- PTA Keen about Consumers’ Problems: PTA Chief
- PTA Unveils Redressal of Consumer Grievances Mechanism
- Substandard Vehicle Tracking Companies Busted in Lahore
- PTA Keeps Strict Check on SIM Sales
- PTA Launches Online Complaint Management System
- PTA's Forum on Telecom Consumer Rights