Jang.Com.Pk Under Malware Attack, Says Google
Google has this automated malware detection procedure to protect internet users from getting effected, which is now identifying Jang’s website as malware effected and every vistor is warned to not to enter website. Problem persists for more than 24 hours now, as it was first reported by Chorwangi yesterday evening.
Apparently, Jang webmaster has not been able to rectify the issue, as Google keeps on warning the vistors.
On information page, Google says that out of 543 pages that it tested on the jang’s website over the past 90 days, 10 pages resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent.
As we anticipate, Jang’s website is hosted on windows severs, hence more chances of automated mal-ware installation from third parties to damage the webserver. I am sure webmaster knows it and must be working on the issue – moreover he needs to request for re-view of website by using Google’s webmaster tools.
- Express Tribune Violates Google TOS
- One Pirate Down: Mag4You.Com – More to Follow
- Can Cuil Compete Google? No Way!
- Facebook, Google Warned to be Blocked in India Like China
- Google Analytics, Maps, Drive and Other Services Still Impacted by YouTube Ban
- Google+ Gets 20 Million Members in Less than a Month [Not Sure]
- Google Plus: RIP