Website Of FBISE Gets Hacked - Result Of 1st Year Leaked Out
Just an hour ago the website of Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) was hacked by some hacker named TZ – GEO Tv reported. Tomorrow at 11:30am FBISE was going to announce the result of HSSC part-1 examinations. The hacker stole the entire result data from FBISE’s servers and uploaded them to this fake site. The news spread like fire and shocked the administration of FBISE. Almost every student saw his/her result before time. This has happened for the first time that entire result was stolen and uploaded before time. But now this fake site is down may be due to the traffic load or have been taken down by FIA. FBISE is investigating the security breach but the result is still scheduled to be announced in the morning at 11:30am. It shows how poor security measures they had taken to keep this data secured. I think its time that they should hire some security experts and get their website audited by them.
We will keep you informed of any updates.
Share your thoughts and marks if you have come to know about them. So we can compare tomorrow with real results to see if it was actually a real hack or just a prank.
- PKNIC Admits that it was Hacked, Claims to Have Secured the System Now
- Security Bugs in Telenor Website Could Reveal IMEI, Handset Details and Other Info of 30 Million Customers
- Screenshots of Hacker who Hacked PTI Facebook Pages
- Federal Board (FBISE) SSC Part 1 – 2010 Results
- Burj Bank Gets Hacked, Entire Backup Shared with ProPakistani
- Pakistan Cyber Army Hacks into Indian BSNL
- Vijay Mallya Becomes Latest Victim of Indo-Pak Cyber War