Ufone Introduces Live Online Support (But only for Postpaid initially)
Ufone has introduced this Live Online Support option for its postpaid customers initially, which will be available for prepaid consumers too in future (This is something we anticipate and wish too – however, no official words on it yet).
For getting support you need to be a Ufone postpaid verified user, otherwise you can’t chat live with the support guys. With verified user I mean, you will have to register your number on Ufone’s website with a username/password, name and CNIC in order to verify your number before getting support.
Apparently looks like that this live chat support this is in beta, that’s why not everyone can chat otherwise it could be a good tool to grab non-Ufone users to their network.
This is for sure a big step towards customers’ support – and with time, it will get perfection in it to maximize customers’ satisfaction.
How to Use Live Support
- Click “Live Support” button on Ufone’s website
- New users will Register, while registered users can Login using their username/password. For Registration system will ask you for your Ufone number, Name, CNIC and password.
- In logged-in Area you can update your profile, request for chat and log-off
- After requesting for chat, you will be connected to Live Support, for live Chat.
BTW this online support is free for charge!
Things Ufone can improve
- Verification of mobile numbers through CNIC is good, but not that secure (Plenty of people around me can have my name, number and CNIC information. They can register my account with this information and start getting critical information about me. Ufone should send a PIN number to cell phone as an SMS to verify account, or otherwise system generated password to my mobile Number (that I can change in future)
- I am not sure what vendor Ufone has used to develop this application – but it would be nice if they send me chat log into my email, as a record or for future reference.
- Chat application works good, almost on all browsers, but messages see some latency – it needs some more debugging I guess.
- Mobilink Now Offers Live Support Chat for Customers
- Get Calling Details of Your PrePaid Numbers (Zong + Ufone)
- Book Ufone Special Number Online
- Block All Unwated Calls on Your Ufone Number
- Caution: Ufone’s Awaz SMS Will Charge you Rs. 2.50 – But No One is Informed
- Listen to TV on Phone with Ufone Live News Feed
- Send Free SMS to Any Ufone Number from Gmail Chat