Ufone Incoming Call Bonus
Ufone has launched this new promotion where the subscribers will get bonus balance for incoming calls.
The incoming calls have to be from operators other than Ufone or international calls. This service is available for prepaid users only.
A subscriber who gets a call from other network, will get 0.25 Rs in his balance if the duration of that call is more than 120 seconds (2 minutes). Meaning that 25 Paisas for each received call that is over 2 minutes duration …!
This balance will be credited to his account immediately.
One can find out about this balance through IVR by calling on 127 or by sending an SMS (USSD) to *127#. Charges may apply for balance inquiry as per standard balance inquiry charges.
We are told that this promotion is initially valid for 1 month (end of Oct).
- Free balance is valid for 15 days
- Free balance will end at the expiry of the scratch card/ULoad validity
- This is a limited time offer
By the way, PakTel was first to offer a similar offering back when it had launched GSM operations.
- Earn Free Minutes for Receiving Calls: Mobilink
- On-net Call of Any Duration: Rs. 2.99 – Ufone Super Call
- 3000 Free SMS & 3000 Mins: Ufone Sim Lagao offer
- Ufone SIM Lagao Offer is Back
- Ufone Solid Offer Coming Your Way Again!
- Ufone Karachi Offer: Unlimited Free On-net Calls
- Ufone Muft May Offer – Free Calls in Month of May