SCO, SCOM and Ufone Sign Interconnect Agreement
Special Communications Organization (SCO) and Pak Telecom Mobile Limited (PTML) cellular operators with brand name of SCOM and Ufone, have signed renewed Interconnect Agreement at HQ SCO Rawalpindi.
The ceremony was graced by the Director General SCO, President/CEO Ufone and other senior officials from both sides.
SCO is the largest telecomm operator providing landline, GSM, WLL, Internet and data services in the most difficult areas of Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJ&K) and Gilgit-Baltistan (GB). Ufone, one of the major GSM service providers has network coverage all over the country including AJ&K and GB. SCO has already signed first ever Roaming Agreement with Ufone enabling SCOM customers to use their parent network across the entire length and breadth of Pakistan.
Signing of RIO based agreement between SCO and Ufone will be mutually beneficial for their respective valued customers. Both sides expressed their greater satisfaction and stressed on the need to further expand bilateral relations to serve the people of the area in a more befitting manner.
- Ufone, Teradata Ink Agreement to Expand Data Warehouse
- Mobilink & Ufone Sign Agreement for Tower Sharing
- Ufone and ICAP Sign MOU
- PTCL, Muller & Phipps Sign EVO Distribution Agreement
- Ufone Uses Globitel's Solutions for Quality Roaming Services
- Warid Becomes Communication Partner of Superior Group
- Warid Reaches 6250 Destinations Across Pakistan