PTCL – Hello to the Future!
Moreover, company has got a new slogan “Hello to the Future”, which was previously “Feel the difference”.
The new design is good and the color scheme is pleasant to eyes. It also includes a Featured items slider, but the content and the menus of the website are nearly the same as they previously were.
Webmasters are maybe still updating the website, as plenty of links are down as of now.
While going through the source code of website, we found out the craziness of the developers: the description is a meta tag in the head, mostly used by search engines to display a brief description about the website – but here with PTCL’s official website, developers used it promote their own company. Good going guys!
To further add here, webmaster hasn’t forwarded old URL’s to new URL’s – meaning that all the page rank juice that PTCL’s website had, will be lost. Moreover, all search engine results will land on “Page not Found” area.
Update: Seems like somebody form administration took action and the Meta tag for description is updated.
- Who is This, Getting Free Promotion on PTCL Website?
- PTCL Online Complaint Management #FAIL [Updated]
- Mobo International’s Website Gets Horrible
- PTCL Celebrated This Weekend With 404 on its Website
- Waird’s Glowing New Website
- Caught Red Handed: PML(N) Website is Plagiarizing News Articles
- Express Tribune Violates Google TOS