Facebook Rolls Out Enhanced Commenting System
Facebook, in a latest development to make websites more social, has deployed commenting system for blogs and websites.
This commenting system will allow website owners to make it possible for their readers to comment on their websites using their Facebook or Yahoo IDs. Yes, Facebook comment system doesn’t allow comments with twitter, Google, name/website or anonymous IDs.
All comments posted on websites will be relayed on users’ Facebook feeds. Not only this, Facebook users will be able to comment on websites from their Facebook home/news feeds as well.
Comments will look like something following:
If you want to get these comments rolled out for your website, then click this link
A great tool to go ahead, However, before you get the plugin you may need to think about following:
- This comments system by Facebook can’t be backed-up, so there’s returning back. Once you integrate Facebook comments with your website then you won’t be able to get rid of it to revert back to your default commenting system. If you do so, you will lose all the comments.
- You may miss comments from those users who have Facebook blocked in their offices/schools.
- Not everyone would want to reveal their real identity while commenting
- Facebook comments accepts only Facebook and Yahoo IDs for commenters, no Twitter or Google IDs so far.
- Very limited number of comments are loaded first up. You will have to load more to see all the comments coming
- Users are reporting slower performance (in terms of load time) of Facebook comments’ system.
- ProPakistani is Testing a New Commenting System
- Internet Giants: Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Yahoo!
- Shahbaz Sharif Uses Dozens of Government Websites to Promote His Facebook and Twitter Profiles
- List of Blocked Websites in Pakistan [Blashphemy Crackdown]
- Facebook, Google Warned to be Blocked in India Like China
- Here are Reasons if Your Comments Don’t Get Published on ProPakistani
- Another Down: Twitter [Maybe]