Telenor Pakistan Opens Sales & Service Center in Multan
The new S&SC will provide support services to 4 franchises and cover the area ranging from Khanewal, Kabirwala, Muzaffargarh to Lodhran, Bahawalpur and Khanpur.
The opening ceremony was attended by Chief Marketing Officer, Telenor Pakistan Aamir Ibrahim, management officials and the Sales and Service staff of the Center.
Commenting on the importance of the Center, Aamir Ibrahim said,
“Multan has consistently been an important nerve center for the Southern Punjab region. In the first half of 2011, our growth in Multan has been the highest in all regions at about 25% YoY which says volumes about the potential of business in this area.
We are very pleased to have started operations in the new Center which will cater to a large number of daily customers.”
The first Multan Telenor Office was inaugurated in Sept 2005 with the aim to service the customer base for Southern Punjab, ranging from Chichawatni to Saqidabad. The reported traffic trends for the Center can go up to 500 customers in a day.
- Telenor Opens Service Center In Korangi, Karachi
- Telenor Opens Sales and Service Center in Islamabad
- Telenor Opens Sales & Service Center in Abbottabad
- Telenor & EPD Introduce a Game for Environmental Awareness
- Aamir Ibrahim Replaces Irfan Wahab at Telenor Pakistan
- Telenor Opens Service Center in Faisalabad
- Telenor Undergoes Major Managerial Reshuffle