PTA Website Gets Hacked
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority’s website was hit by a hacker earlier in the evening. Hacker didn’t deface the website, instead a page was inserted into PTA server (which has been removed now).
This hacker is apparently the same person who had hacked supreme court website a week ago.
Hacker, which names himself as Zombie_KSA, has asked PTA to ban all websites containing explicit material. Same hacker had defaced Supreme Court website a week ago with a similar message to Chief Justice of Pakistan.
It merits mentioning here that PTA, Minister of IT and Chief Justice of Pakistan was written a letter by a 9th grader few months ago. The kid had demanded the authorities to ban all websites that contain objectionable material.
PTA has removed the damaged page from the server. A communication with PTA officials confirmed that PTA website is working properly and there’s no way of intruding into it.
Thanks AssiSMS for tipping
- Supreme Court Website Gets Hacked
- PTA Requires List of Po*n Sites to Get Them Blocked!
- School Student Sends PTA a List of 780,000 Adult Websites to Get Them Blocked
- Block Blasphemous Content from Facebook, Other Websites in Three Days: PHC
- Chief Justice Takes Suo Motu Notice of Blasphemous Material Over Internet
- Karachi Suo Moto Case: Chinese Phones Hindering Police in Tracking Culprits
- OP# Stop Load-shedding: WAPDA Website Hacked