Warid Telecom has introduced Warid’s Pocket PCO (a very similar product like we had Mobilink’s PCO), in order to take the wireless communication to remote, far flung and less developed areas of Pakistan.
One can use Zem Pocket PCO as a standard GSM handset as a mobile Pay Phone. The Pocket PCO SIM Toolkit allows the handset owner, individual or PCO operator, to create a PCO business at very low initial investment by using a single cell phone to sell airtime to other users at reduced rates.
- Pocket PCO SIM is a special 128K SIM card that will be having only one application i.e. Pocket PCO. The factors differentiating Zem Pocket PCO from a fixed line PCO are as follows:
- A SIM based solution which allows a user to charge differently for any call or SMS made from a normal Zem connection
- Can set advance amount for a call thereby terminating the call automatically after the amount has been consumed at the set tariff rate
- Customer and PCO owner have the visibility of called units and charges during and after the call
- PCO owner has real time access to sales done from the SIM by clicking option in menu
- Bonus balance is awarded on usage of SIM in Motorola C123 based on Rs.1000 reload of Warid scratch card
- A SIM based solution for scratch card recharge and balance inquiry option
What Comes with Warid Pocket PCO
- A Motorola C123 handset
- A handset chord & receiver for use by the customer to make calls as on a normal fixed line PCO
- A PKR 1000 scratch card
- SIM Toolkit application in both Urdu & English language on a 128K card
- Log book to record sales
- Starter guide to help you understand the product functionality
- A Zem Pocket PCO cap & jacket to identify the PCO owner in a crowd
- Purchase the entire bundle for PKR 3500
- SIM change price PKR200
- Zem Pocket PCO will have “Zem Lowest Call Rate 30 Second” Package on it.
Where to get?
Call 321 for details regarding the availability of Warid Pocket PCO