Few days ago, we mentioned BBC’s Survey report that evaluated 27,000 respondents from across the world to calculate their thoughts and behavior for internet access and its usability.
Thanks to BBC, we got hold of summary report that reveals several facts about internet users in the world. We have extracted information for Pakistani Internet users, and it is as following:
- Dependence on the internet appears to be less pronounced in Pakistan than elsewhere
- Of web users in Pakistan, 79 per cent agree they could cope without the internet.
- Pakistani’s are much less likely than average to agree the internet has increased their freedom (55%)
- 46 per cent Pakistanis think Internet is their fundamental right
- 22 percent Pakistani users access internet for music and films, and they this is what they use internet for.
- Internet users in Pakistan are much more likely to agree that the internet is a good place to find a romantic partner (60%)
- Pakistani respondents find the internet to be a safe place for expressing opinions (58% agree).
Download full report from here – PDF (477 KB) – Right Click and select “Save Target As”