After the recent launch of Warid call block service, Warid now brings the SMS blocking facility to block all those annoying and unwanted SMS.
Simply follow the instructions provided below and get control over your incoming SMS traffic:
- In order to block SMS from a particular number just send “block”<space>0321xxxxxxx in a SMS to 430.
- The request shall be logged at Warid’s end and will be verified within 24 hours in case of an On-net SMS blocking request or 48 hours for an Off-net SMS blocking request.
- Once the request has been verified the obnoxious user shall be warned the first time.
- In case of another complaint to the same number the outgoing SMS facility shall be barred.
- You will be informed regarding the action taken against the complaint after your request has been processed from our end.
Charges of Rs. 2+tax per SMS shall be applicable.
It is interesting to note here that Warid has introduced Call and Sms block as separate services with separate charges.