Samsung today announced a new range of enterprise mobility solutions for its Smartphone and Smart Media Devices.
Compatible with Samsung’s new Galaxy S II and Galaxy Tab products, the move demonstrates Samsung’s commitment to enterprise customers, driving a more flexible and connected Mobile workforce.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading partners, Samsung’s enterprise mobility solutions have been designed to improve productivity and profitability.
These new offerings include a suite of solutions targeted at the increasing needs of mobile workforces. Cisco, Citrix, Sybase, SDS, SAP and Calgary Scientific have all worked closely with Samsung to produce a variety of enterprise mobility solutions across a number of fields. These include security, virtualization, unified communication and collaboration, healthcare solutions, and messaging.
The Managing Director of Samsung Pakistan Hee Chang Yee said;
“Samsung enterprise solutions enable very high productivity on the move, by harnessing the power of our dual core products. We have the most powerful, capable and connected devices on the market. These solutions enrich the unrivalled processing speeds and connectivity”.
Following is an index of enterprise solutions available for Samsung Galaxy S II and Galaxy Tab:
- “Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync” provides e-mail, contacts and tasks synchronization.
- “On-Device Encryption” protects mobile data with exceptional speed and functionality.
- “Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client” gives reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity.
- “Sybase Afaria Advanced Enterprise Security (AES) for Android” is the most powerful device-management and security solution.
- “Cisco WebEx Meeting Center” enables a workforce to stay connected to important meetings through conference calls, shared desktops, browsers, applications and documents with live annotations. Users can now escalate a phone call to a WebEx meeting with one click, or start a meeting directly from a contact list.
- “Cisco Mobile” allows you to make and receive cost-effective international calls over Wi-Fi, using an Android interface and many other features.
- “Cisco Safety and Security Solution” allows sharing of rich media and information with improved security and emergency response capabilities.
- “SAP Business Objects Explorer” allows huge volumes of corporate data to be accessed and shared easily.
- “SAP StreamWork” is a collaborative decision-making application for fast, meaningful results on the go.
- “SAP Mobile EMR by Samsung (SDS)” is a solution for Medical Professionals, as it provides instant, secure access to a chronological overview of a patient’s vital signs, clinical documents and image comparison facilities like x-rays, sonograms etc.
- “Citrix Receiver” is a high performance, universal client technology that enables secure, on-demand access to virtual desktops and apps from anywhere, instantly turning your Samsung Tab into a powerful business tool, along with SaaS apps.