Ufone is organizing a writing competition among telecom bloggers to come forward and write for their country.
Idea is to create a blog post that will enlighten the use and effect of social media in society and how can we create an image of Better Pakistan using social media.
Guidelines for Contestants:
- Ufone is looking for the ideas which highlight the use of social media and how it can be used to build positive perceptions of Pakistan. (Ideas that be implemented on social networks)
- Writers make sure that they start the caption of their writing with “Think Pakistan” followed by the title of their choice.
- The entries must not exceed the 500 word limit. Any entry above the word limit will automatically be disqualified.
Last Date of Submission:
- All entrants must submit their entries to the Ufone fanpage by Sunday (26th June 2011).
- The entries will be uploaded on the Ufone fanpage by the moderator and the voting will begin on Monday (27th June 2011)
- Voting will stop at 12pm, Thursday (30th June 2011) .
- The winners will be declared depending on the most number of likes on an entry.
- The top 5 entries will win Uth Futura handsets.
Ufone has extended the deadline, last date for submission is now 30th June, 2011 and winners will be announced on 4th July, 2011.