Just after announcing the Optimus G, LG has revealed another smartphone which although isn’t as high-end as the Optimus G, but still quite a powerful smartphone.
This time its the Optimus L9 and this phone has got some respectable specs as well. Here they are:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich ungradable to Jelly Bean
- 4.7 inch IPS Display
- Multi-touch capacitive touchscreen
- Thickness: 9.1 mm
- Weight: 125 grams
- 1 Ghz dual-core processor
- 1Gb RAM with 4GB expandable memory
- 5 megapixel rear-facing camera with HD video recording
- VGA front-facing camera
- 2150 mAh SiO+ battery
The Optimus L9 will come with a new redesigned keyboard pre-installed and a language translation app. No pricing and availability info has been given so far but these should be revealed sooner or later and you can expect the phone to be released in Q4 of 2012.