New in line service, that will allow Warid subscribers to send voice messages to on-net and off-net numbers, is called Warid Talky.
Those customers who prefer voice communication over text messages can use Warid Talky productively, especially when other party isn’t receiving call for some reasons. Just drop him/her Warid Talky. Simple as that.
Steps to send a new Voice Talky
- Dial *<number of the person you wish to send the voice talky to> from your phone
- Follow the simple voice instructions and record your 30 second message after the beep
- Simply hang up the call after recording or follow the instructions in case you wish to re-record your message
- Your message will now be sent to the recipient and he/she will be alerted through an SMS from 78888 that they have received a new voice talky message from you!
- Once your desired recipient successfully listens to his/her message you will also be sent an SMS informing you that the person has successfully listened to the message!
Steps to listen to your voice Talky message
- You will receive an SMS from 78888 that you have received a new voice Talky message
- Now simply dial *0* to listen to your message! Other mobile network customers will have to dial 03242790000
- To listen to your voice Talky message again, or to listen to any of your old voice Talky messages simply dial *1* from your phone if you are a Warid customer.
- Other network customers will need to dial 03242790001
- Sending new Voice Talky message: PKR 0.6+t/30 sec
- Listening to new Voice Talky message: FREE
- Listening to old Voice Talky message: PKR 0.3+t/30 sec