After having much rumors and specifications leaks for Samsung Galaxy music phones, now it has been officially announced.
Samsung has fully targeted music lovers, with tight pockets, by this Galaxy music carrying all advanced music features of dual frontal speakers, smart volume, Sound Alive and SRS along with a dedicated music key giving instant access to Music players.
Samsung Galaxy Music weighing 106.9 grams comes with a 3.0 inch QVGA TFT display with 3Mega Pixel rear camera at back with fixed focus. It is running Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich which really fits it to smart phone series.
Samsung is promising 1,300 mAH battery for this device having 512 MB RAM and 4GB storage and has expandable memory up to 32 GB by microSD slot.
The connectivity options for this device include Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct along with Bluetooth 3.0 and micro USB port.
Samsung said that a dual-SIM version of Galaxy Music will also be made available.
Here are key specifications For Galaxy Music:
- 3.0-inch QVGA(240×320) display
- 3 Megapixel Fixed-focus rear camera w/ no Flash
- Music Player with Sound Alive
- 3.5mm Ear Jack, Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- GPS/ Glonass
- Built in FM Antenna
- Frontal Stereo Loudspeaker w/ SRS Surround Audio Effect
- Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- 4GB User memory + 512MB(RAM), microSD (up to 32 GB)
- Dimension: 110.1 x 59.0 x 12.25mm, 106.9g
- Battery Standard battery, Li-ion 1,300mAh
Launch date, pricing and other specs details for this device are yet to follow.