PTCL today announced the availability of its Smart TV, the IPTV service, as a standalone product and package.
With this offer, PTCL customers can avail Smart TV services without subscribing to Broadband services, or those customers who already had Broadband services can subscribe to Smart TV as a stand alone product and can discontinue broadband services if they don’t require them.
In this package customer is not provided internet – and hence is also not charged for internet – making it more affordable and convenient. This package has an added advantage of unlimited calls on Sunday from PTCL Landline to Landline & Vfone.
- This Package offers Smart TV with Zero Kbps BB, in Rs. 450.
- Rs. 199 for monthly rental for landline phone will also be charged.
- STB and VOD charges would remain same as that of Normal Smart TV connection.
STB and VOD Charges:
- STB (Set Top Box): 4999/- One Time cost
- STB (Set Top Box) / instalment: 250/- month for 2 years – for Instalments
- VOD service is being charged to all existing and new Smart TV customer with the following two options:
- A). Rs 25 per movie for 24 Hours; Customers can subscribe to a movie at Rs. 25 and can watch/re-watch that movie multiple times within the next 24 Hours
- B). Rs 300 fixed per month for any 30 movies of their choice and available in the list within a period of one month.
- This offer can be availed by all the existing and new PSTN customers only
- Customers who already have broadband installed, can downgrade to this package
- This package comes with all IPTV features
- This package comes with a wired modem for IPTV connectivity
- Package option ‘A’ for VOD will be readily available on all existing and new Smart TV Connections with subscription
- Package option ‘b’ can be activated by calling at the PTCL contact centre