Ufone has announced this special daily mobile internet bundle for its prepaid customers, which is considered as one of the best packages available in the market.
This Mobile Internet Bundle from Ufone comes at a special price of Rs. 4.99 per day, against which you can consume 75 MB of mobile internet. However, this special mobile internet bundle will be available during 1 AM to 9 PM next day only.
Meaning that, customers will not be able to use mobile internet during 9PM to 1 AM – i.e. for four hours. For rest of 20 hours, you can use Mobile Internet with ease and up to 75 MB of download/upload.
Ufone says that this is a limited time offer, but customers need not to worry – as all sorts of packages are usually offered as limited time but they never expire.
Special Mobile Internet Bundle Details:
- Package Volume: 75MB per Day
- Subscription Charges: Rs.4.99/- Including Taxes
- Validity: 01:00 AM to 09:00 PM
- Activation: SMS Sub to 810
- To Unsubscribe: SMS UNSUB to 7810
- This bundle will renew automatically every day
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a limited time offer
- Subscription in case for new customers on Ufone network can take up to 24 hours.
- Package will automatically renew on daily basis
- Rs. 4.99 will be deducted on daily basis for re-subscription
- Users who do not have sufficient balance will be un-subscribed automatically
- Remaining data will not carry forward to next day
- Fair usage policy of 75 MB limit per day apply
- Users subscribed to Hourly Mobile Internet package will not be able to subscribe this package
- User will not be able to subscribe to Hourly Mobile Internet package if they are subscribe to this data package
- Users will have to unsubscribe or consume their bundle fully before subscribing to Hourly Internet package
- This package is available to all Prepaid Ufone customers on all commercial packages
- This service is not offered on Prepaid and Postpaid VPN packages.
- Data Packages cannot be utilized during International roaming.
- MMS, Premium URL or Ufone WAP Portal premium downloads will be charged as normal
- Users can get GPRS and MMS settings by calling Ufone helpline 333 or sending an SMS with “handset model” to 222.
- Rs.0.50/ + tax would be applicable on “Info” SMS send to 800 for Prepaid Subscribers.