Zong has once again revamped its corporate SMS service that can be used for bulk SMS sending to customers, employees or general users.
Zong — along with other cellular companies — face fierce competition from VAS companies and mobile social networks (such as Pring) in bulk SMS segments.
According to Zong, its revamped SMS broadcasting application will enable corporate users to Send, Manage and schedule message broadcasts to multiple recipients on any mobile phone number in Pakistan.
Zong is offering this bulk SMS sending at 10 Paisas per SMS.
Zong Corporate SMS Features:
- Make new groups; allow inter-group messaging and message transfer
- Rename existing group, view all groups
- View all group members, and edit group’s members
- SMS language (English/Urdu/Chinese)
- Create message templates
- Check group SMS account status
Zong Unique features:
Zong claims to offer following features that are unique to Zong Bulk SMS solution only:
- Purchase of new quota (number of SMSs) from the portal
- If customer is left with some credit in account (MSISDN), it can purchase new quota by itself (through portal command) at anytime without interacting with CMPak representative.
- If customer has reached ZERO credit, as a value add service TimePey account can be used to redeem the credit though E-Top Up.
- Selection of network based on masking/MSISDN to enhance the success ratio
- Multi language support, e.g Chinese & Urdu
- Task Scheduling
- If there is server busy issue the traffic will automatically be managed by the backup link, which will be done without any interference at customers end.
- Rs. 0.10+t/SMS with a minimum purchase of 100,000 SMS messages
- There is no upper limit on the number of SMS messages that could be purchased
- Per SMS charges remain the same as above regardless of how many SMS messages are purchased
Customers, willing to avail the service, can contact ZONG Corporate Sales Team ([email protected]) for activation of Bulk SMS services.