Xiaomi MI-2 is one of the best overall packages shown off at the CES. Its an Android Jelly Bean running smartphone with a 4.3 inch screen and still costs a very affordable $313.
Here are the specs:
- Skinned Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 4.3 inch display with resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 10.2mm thick
- Weight: 145g
- 1.5Ghz quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor
- 2 GB RAM with 16/32 GB non-expandable memory
- 8mp back camera with 1080p Full HD video recording and HDR
- 2mp Full HD front-facing camera
- Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0, Wifi Hotspot
- Radio, GPS, USB-on-the-go
- 2000 mAh battery
There’s a problem though. No its not that its maker is not capable. The problem that lies here is that finding this phone in the market will be a painstaking job. You might be able to find it online but buying the phone in a store will be next to impossible.
We do hope that Xiaomi launches it worldwide, or at least in regions such as North America and Europe because that will make it available to a wider audience.