As a part of Pakistan Day celebrations, Mobilink is offering its Facebook bundle for free to entire prepaid customers’ base from March 22nd, 2013 to March 25th, 2013.
With Facebook bundle, Mobilink customers can enjoy truly unlimited access to Facebook over their mobile phones. Access to other websites and resources on internet are however charged as per regular tariffs.
Mobilink said that its Facebook bundle will be totally free and without any subscription or any other charges during this promotion period.
How to Avail Free Facebook Bundle:
- Customers just need to dial *114*5# and can have the full 24 hours Unlimited access for Facebook Bundle.
- There’s no fair usage policy. It’s truly unlimited
Terms and Conditions
- Facebook bundle (currently @ Rs. 5 per day) will be ‘absolutely free’ for all mobile Jazz & Jazba subscribers from March 22 – March 25, 2013
- This service is available for Mobilink Prepaid customers only, including all Jazz & Jazba customers.
- This service may not work on Blackberry built-in web browsers.
- This is not an auto-recursive offer.
- For unlimited free usage, customers should access Facebook by writing m.facebook.com via mobile browser or selected versions of Opera Mini.
- Opera Mini can be downloaded from m.opera.com, however, standard data charges will apply.
- Customer can perform all Facebook activities including viewing/sharing photos & videos. However, visiting external links/websites will be charged.
- Accessing Facebook via proxy browsers & Apps may result in data charging.
- Customer may get charged for mobile phone applications consuming data in background. This can be controlled by turning off such applications.
- Mobile browsers (for example Nokia Xpress) on some handsets are proxy browsers. Accessing Facebook via these browsers may result in data charging.
- This is a limited time offer which will continue till 25th March