PTCL is opening its doors to fresh grads and DAE diploma holders. After successful graduation of 500 interns in various discipline in first batch – last year – PTCL has now announced one-year internships to energetic, ambitious and qualified youth for the second time.
PTCL said that internship opportunities are available across the Pakistan.
Open to energetic and ambitious fresh graduates of Business, Finance, HR and Engineering (Including Associate Engineers), PTCL One-Year Paid Internship Program features hands-on experience of thriving business operations & practices; attractive stipends; exposure to cutting-edge ICTs & platforms; development of professional skills & competencies; access to dynamic corporate environment & culture; and interaction/engagement with acclaimed industry leaders.
Here are the requirements:
- Information Technology (IT): MCS, BCS (Hons), BIT (Hons), BBA-IT
- Business Administration: MBA (HR/ Marketing), BBA (Hons)
- Finance & Accounting: MBA (Finance), M.Com, B.Com (Hons), ICMA, CA Inter or 16 years equivalent degree/ Qualification in
(Accounts/ Finance/ Commerce) fields
- Engineers: BE/BS Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecom, Computers)
- Diploma Holders: DAE (Electrical, Electronics, Telecom, Computers) or B-Tech
- Minimum criteria would be CGPA 2.80/70% aggregate for Business, IT Graduates & Engineers
- Minimum 60% aggregate for Diploma holders or B-tech
- Age limit 18-25 years
- Study completion year should be 2012-13. Candidates completed their education before 2012 are not
eligible to apply.
- The internship opportunities are available all over Pakistan.
Apply Online here
Last Date for Application Submission: Wednesday, 23rd October 2013