PTCL Upgrades All 1Mbps Economy Subscribers to 2Mbps Economy Package
3 years ago
PTCL has upgraded all of its 1Mbps economy package subscribers to 2Mbps Economy package automatically with same monthly rental till April 30th, 2014.
PTCL, on its website, said that 2Mbps Economy Package will allow all existing 1Mbps Economy Package subscribers to enjoy double data rate speed.
From May 1st, 2014 all subscribers with 2Mbps Economy package will be charged with Rs. 750 per month with a data limit of 10 GBs per month.
All customer who do not wish to continue with 2Mbps Economy will have to Opt out by calling 1236 and reverting back to 1Mbps Economy, or they will be shifted to 2Mbps Economy package for ever.
It was way better if PTCL had offered an opt-in upgrade instead of forcefully upgrading customers to high-bandwidths and then charging extra from them after the promotion period.
- All 1Mbps Economy Package users are upgraded to 2Mbps Economy package
- 2Mbps Economy package promotion charges: Rs. 499 per month
- Download Limit for 2Mbps Economy pacge: 10 GBs
- Additional GBs at Rs. 100 per GB
- Billing Cap at Rs. 1,500 per month
- Upgrade Promotion is valid up to 30th April 2014
- All customer who do not wish to continue with 2Mbps Economy will have to Opt out by calling 1236 and reverting back to 1Mbps Economy.
- From 1st May 2014 2Mbps Economy charges @ Rs.750 per month will be charged. (10GB download limit, Additional GBs at Rs. 100 per GB with billing cap at Rs. 1,750 per month.