Ufone has yet again partnered with Etihad Airways to reward its postpaid customers.
Under the new offer, customers consuming Rs 2000 worth of air time will be eligible to enter a lucky draw and win free tickets to Rome, Zurich, Abu Dhabi, Johannesburg and Nairobi.
Earlier, Ufone had run a similar promotion, giving away free air tickets to 10 lucky individuals (4 to Paris, 4 to Geneva, 2 to Abu Dhabi) between February and March 2014, the promo was applicable to all postpaid customers consuming air time worth Rs 2000 or more or buy a new postpay connection.
With the launch of this new very exciting offer, five lucky customers will be able to win tickets for themselves and their families while more exciting destinations have been added to the scheme, previously being Geneva, Paris and Abu Dhabi only.
Mr. Khurram Mahboob – Head Postpay, HVC at Ufone expressed his views about this very exciting offer, “ Ufone cares for its customers being a customer centered telecom operator, which is substantiated in this offer as well, we are offering our prestigious postpaidUfone family members to experiences these destination with their families to make the experience more worthwhile and memorable.”
Mr.Amer Khan, Etihad Airways’ General Manager in Pakistan, said, “We are pleased to collaborate with one of Pakistan’s top telecom operators and offer their customers the opportunity to experience our award-winning product and services.”
He added, “We hope to come up with more exciting collaborative offers in the future.”
It is pertinent to mention here that as Ufone understands the importance and joy attached with going on a vacation with your beloved family, hence, this time around, families were added to the offer.
Mechanics for Participation
- All Postpaid Subscribers are entitled to enter the lucky Draw if they have generated & paid a combined (two months) bill of PKR 2,000 or more (inclusive of Tax) from 15th June to 14th August
- Winners will be announced in September 2014 via lucky draw for all candidates meeting the above condition.
- Outbound calls will be made to lucky winners (5) congratulating them and for confirming their address for dispatching of letter issued by Etihad based on which ticket will be issued to the winner.
- Etihad will issue letters against each winner along with the complete address of Etihad office from where customers can book and collect their tickets.
- The letter will be valid for ticket issuance before 1st January 2015 subject to seat availability. No booking and issuance can be made after 31st December 2014 and award will become invalid.
- Original CNIC, valid visa & all other necessary travel documents will be required by the Etihad before booking of the flight. The responsibility of readiness of these documents will be with the winner.