Ufone is now offering its entire prepaid customer base to use Facebook absolutely free of charge, without any subscription charges, daily charges or anything else.
Free Facebook from Ufone will be available on both 2G and 3G networks, meaning that customers in all covered area of Ufone network can use free Facebook on their devices.
Customers do not need to subscribe to any other 3G or 2G bundles or any other mobile internet package to avail the offer.
On a related note, Telenor’s free Facebook offer expired on June 20th, 2014.
How to Activate Free Facebook on Ufone
- All you need to do is dial *3434# to enable free Facebook on your Ufone Number
- Customer will only subscribe the offer once to avail this offer
- There are no activation, subscription or any other charges associated with the offer
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for all prepaid customers
- Offer is available for both 2G and 3G coverage areas
- Free Facebook offer will allow access to Facebook application, Facebook Messenger & Facebook URLs free of cost.
- Viewing external images and website links is not free and will be charged as per standard data charges
- Downloading of Facebook IOS and Android application will be charged as per standard data charges.
- Third party Facebook applications like BlackBerry Facebook app will be charged
- Voice/video calling on Facebook will be charged as per standard data charges
- It is recommended to use default browser of your handset, Facebook usage on third party browsers (Nokia browser/Opera mini) may incur standard data charges.
- If a customer is subscribed to social daily or social monthly then his social bucket would be used first for Facebook consumption
- There is no data volume limit on this offer
- This offer is for a limited-time only
- Offer is subject to change at any time.