For people in search for a good, mid-budget phone, there’s a new option for you. This time from HTC with the new Desire 516 which comes with a 5″ display, a quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor and a 5 megapixel camera.
The display comes with a subpar qHD resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, which is just about usable for a screen this size, having a pixel density of 220ppi.
Underneath the display, you’ll get a quad-core 1.2Ghz Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 GPU.
At the back lies a 5 megapixel camera with 720p HD video recording at 30 fps, and is accompanied by an LED Flash. The front also boasts a 2mp camera. Connectivity options include 3G and Bluetooth 4.0. Dual-SIM compatibility is also onboard.
A 1,950 mAh battery powers the phone, which is available in 2 colours. Here are the specs again:
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense
- 5″ display with qHD resolution of 540 x 960 pixels
- 9.7mm thick
- Dual-SIM connectivity
- 1.2Ghz Cortex-A7 processor with Snapdragon 200 chipset
- 1 GB RAM with 4 GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot compatible with up to 32 GB cards
- 5 megapixel rear-facing camera with 720p HD video recording
- 2 megapixel front-facing shooter
- Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0, Wi-Fi Hotspot, 3G
- 1,950 mAh battery
- Available in Black, White