Telenor has announced the availability of its 3G Dongles that support high-speed wireless internet on the go.
Telenor said that its 3G enabled USB Dongles provide flexibility, value for money and the assurance of no hidden charges, that is no extra taxes or anything other than the advertised tariffs.
These USB dongles come with daily, 3 Day, weekly, monthly and monthly plus bundles. Keep reading to know the details.
Telenor’s 3G enabled USB dongles are available at company service centres. Customers can avail dongles after biometric verification of their thumb impressions.
Customers can buy Telenor’s USB dongle for Rs.2500 and get 1500 MB free internet for three months (500 MB for each month)
Data Bundles for USB Dongle:
|Bundles||Rupees||Volume (8AM – 1AM)||Volume (1AM – 8AM)||Validity in Days|
|Daily||Rs. 25||100 MB||unlimited*||1|
|3 Day||Rs.35||200 MB||unlimited*||3|
|15 Day||Rs. 150||1 GB||unlimited*||15|
|Monthly||Rs. 400||3 GB||unlimited*||30|
|Monthly Plus||Rs. 1,000||8 GB||unlimited*||30|
*Fair usage policy of 500 MB per day applies during 1AM to 8AM. Downloads during this duration wouldn’t be accounted for allowed quota limits.
How to Activate?
- Send “SUB” to “6004”. Select the desired bundle from the received SMS Menu.
Terms and Conditions
- Data SIM registered through a biometric kiosk is required to get data services on dongle.
- Free Usage is from 1AM to 8AM and given 500 MB daily for this time period.
- Free 1500 MB will be given as 500 MB* / Month for 3 month.
- If you are not in 3G area Data SIM will seamlessly shift to 2G internet.
How to operate your Dongle
- You can use the Dongle software or put the Data SIM in your phone to do any of the following.
- To know about your current balance write “BAL” and send message to “6001”.
- To recharge your Data SIM either get easyload on your number or write the 14 digit code of scratch card and send to “6002”.
- To know your currently available internet volume write “VOL” and send message to “6003”.
- To subscribe to 3G bundles, write “SUB” and send message to “6004”. Select your desired bundle from the received SMS Menu.