Ufone has announced the launch of a new service — that it was testing for quite some time now — which will allow its prepaid users to make a miss-call even when account balance is ZERO or less than the amount required to make a call.
With this facility, Ufone prepaid users who have run out of mobile credit will be able to send a miss-call to their FnF.
Ufone said that this service is pre-activated for all prepaid users and doesn’t cost anything extra for users.
- So customers with ZERO balance will have to make the call — just as they do regularly — and in the event of insufficient balance, a missed call will be sent to the number you call.
How to Avail Emergency Missed Call Service
- You don’t need to subscribe to the service and it is absolutely free.
Terms & Conditions:
- This service is available for Ufone prepaid numbers only
- Maximum of 3 Emergency Missed Calls can be sent in a day
- The amount of Emergency Missed Calls which can be sent in a day may be changed without prior notice
- Ufone will not guarantee delivery of Emergency Missed Call in case of any technical difficulty or if the dialed number is powered off or is out of coverage