So any Warid customer, who has 4G LTE compatible handset, and who lives/works with-in Warid’s 4G coverage area can go to Warid Business Centre to get Warid 4G LTE enabled SIM to start experiencing free 4G Trials.
Not to mention, Warid’s free 4G LTE trials span in following cities:
Just in case if you are wondering, you need to have 4G LTE SIM from Warid to experience 4G LTE trials. Your old Warid SIM isn’t compatible with 4G services and you must have to go to Warid Business Centre to get your SIM upgraded.
It must be noted that 4G SIM charges are Rs. 100. Warid is issuing Trio SIM, meaning that it can fit all SIM slot (Normal, Micro and Nano) sizes.
Once you will have your new 4G Enabled SIM from Warid, and assuming that you have 4G compatible handset, then you are good to start experiencing 4G speeds on your smartphones.
Check if you are 4G LTE Coverage or not?
- Send an SMS: 4G to 5555 to get coverage details of your location,
Alternatively, use following method:
- Go to Setting-> Network Selection -> Manual Search
Here if you get “Warid LTE” network sign, then you are in Warid’s 4G coverage area.
Must Note Things:
- Data Services during 4G Trials are free
- Data services under 2G network mode (GPRS/EDGE) aren’t free, so make sure you are on 4G or buy a 2G bundle along with to avoid any surprises
- Prepaid customers who have 4G handsets and if they are in coverage areas can get 4G SIMs from Warid Business Centres.
- iPhone users have to update IOS 8 for smooth 4G functionality
- When you insert a 4G SIM, you will get this text as a confirmation for 4G Trial subscription: Enjoy the ultimate internet experience with Warid during FREE 4G trial phase. You will be informed once trial period ends. Standard 2G data charges apply