Think your phone is turning you into a wall-hugger? Here’s a solution to all your worries: the Lenovo P70. Lenovo’s latest mid-range offering comes with a large 4,000 mAh battery which provides almost 34 days worth standby and a 3G talktime of 18 hours.
The phone comes with a 5″ IPS display with HD resolution. It supports dual-SIM connectivity with 4G LTE also supported. Underneath, you get an octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor clocked at 1.7Ghz. That’s accompanied by 2 GB worth RAM and 16 GB internal expandable storage.
At the back is a 13 megapixel camera with LED Flash, coupled by a 5 megapixel camera at the front. The back also adorns a 4,000 mAh battery which is one of the biggest we’ve seen in a phone at this price range.
The Lenovo P70 is available for around $224 which is quite acceptable for a phone with such features. Here are the specifications again:
Lenovo P70 Specifications:
- Chipset: 64-bit 1.7Ghz Octa-core MediaTek MT6752
- OS: Customized Android 4.4 KitKat
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, dual-SIM
- IPS Capacitive
- 5” with 720p (720 x 1280 pixels) HD resolution
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: expandable by 32 GB via microSD
- Primary: 13 mp autofocus with LED Flash
- Secondary: 5 mp fixed-focus
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS, Radio
- Battery: 4,000 mAh with 46 hours worth 2G talktime
- Price: Around $224
- Colours: Midnight Blue