OPPO today announced the availability its latest flagship, the OPPO N3 in Pakistan.
OPPO N3, that comes with 16 Megapixel motorized camera, simplistic single handed control, auto panorama mode and auto-tracking, is being sold in Pakistan for Rs. 69,900.
As mentioned above, OPPO N3 is packed with a 16MP Schneider-Kreuznach certified lens offering a maximum resolution of 64MP; a pixel size of 1.34 micron and integration of 5 optical lenses, a configuration that exceeds the standard of current flagship Android devices; an optimum balance between high resolution and the photo sensitive area; the dual LED flash that provides more natural lighting for images.
The PI 2.0+ image platform enables the OPPO N3 to handle a multitude of different photography settings.
OPPO said that it analyzed thousands of common photography settings to construct a matching library which features more than a hundred unique functions. When you activate the camera, the PI engine will start by performing a smart analysis of the environment and will identify its unique characteristics; the engine will then provide the most appropriate color optimization solution. With an improved optimization algorithm, the PI 2.0+ is able to complete this complicated matching process in an instant.
Camera on OPPO N3 can rotate automatically while using the auto panorama mode. Before using the feature, choose 3 to 4 segments within the 206° view of the OPPO N3’s camera. After the camera has finished scanning the first segment, you can move out of the focus area and into the next segment before the camera takes the remaining shots in sequential order.
OPPO N3 is equipped with a multi-frame synthesis super-sampling technique that can combine multiple low resolution RAW images into an ultra-high resolution picture with greater details. Compared to conventional interpolation method, Ultra-HD generates outstanding, high quality pictures that closely resemble those taken with traditional high resolution sensor components. The OPPO N3 is able to bump up the image resolution to an astounding 64MP. The OPPO N3 also provides a 32MP mode to cater to different user needs.
Understanding that professional cameras were not for everyone, OPPO has released a professional camera plugin with features such as white balance, ISO, exposure compensation and manual focus, matching closely that of a real compact camera system. The OPPO N3, a “Compact Camera Smartphone” with professional photography capabilities, allows you to unleash your imagination and take the most creative photos you’ve ever taken!
OPPO N3 is available all across Pakistan with one year local warranty for a price of Rs. 69,900.
Users will get the O-click remote control free of cost with the purchase of OPPO N3.
OPPO N3 Specifications
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 161.2 × 77 × 8.7 mm
- Weight: 192 g
- Size 5.5-inch
- Resolution: Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), 403 PP
- Colors 16 million colors
- Touchscreen Multi-touch, Capacitive screen, Gorilla Glass 3
- Operating system: ColorOS 2.0, based on Android 4.4
- Processor: 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad-Core (MSM8974AA)
- GPU: Adreno 330
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage 32 GB (expandable up to 128GB microSD card)
- Sensors: Distance sensor, Light sensor, G-sensor, 4D Gyroscope, Touch access
- SIM Card: Micro SIM + Nano SIM
- 16-megapixel, Dual-mode LED Flash, Aperture f/2.2
- Scene modes: Normal, Ultra-HD, Colorful Night, Beautify, HDR, Panorama, Audio Photo, GIF mode, Double Exposure, Auto Panorama, Super Marco, After Focus, Raw
- Other Features: 4K video @ 30 fps, 1080p video @ 60 fps, 720p slow motion video @120 fps
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G, USB, WiFi, NFC
- Battery: 3000 mAh Li-Po battery with Rapid Charge