Microsoft Mobile Devices & Services (MMDS) Pakistan has successfully completed the 1st phase of “Lumia Jeet Ka Khazana” when the winners were announced. The first lucky draw was held on 5th June, 2015 where one prize of PKR 1 Million and 20 prizes of PKR 50,000 were distributed.
The winner of PKR 1 Million is Syed Amir Shah from Peshawar.
The winners of the PKR 50,000 are as follows:
- Saifullah Rao from Islamabad/Rawalpindi
- Sehrish Shakoor from Islamabad/Rawalpindi
- Umair Ali from Islamabad/Rawalpindi
- Farah Pervez from Karachi
- Durriya Mansoor Hussein from Karachi
- Shoaib Khalid from Karachi
- Muhammad Jawad Mehdi from Lahore
- Muhammad Jamil from Lahore
- Amyad Justin from Lahore
- Muhammad Waqas from Faisalabad
- Mudassir Ali from Faisalabad
- Mohammed Shakeel from Faisalabad
- Hammad Hassan Ahmed from Multan
- Tauseef Ali Khan from Multan
- Khizer Abbas from Multan
- Mohammed Arsalan Tahir from Peshawar
- Syed Abdul Hadi Bukhari from Rahim Yar Khan
- Gul Hassan from Shikarpur
- Akhtar Rasool from Khanewal
- Shazia Siddiqui from Shikarpur
An independent third party audit firm has been taken on board by Microsoft Mobile Devices & Services Pakistan to ensure the legitimacy of the campaign whereby lucky draw process in being scrutinized under its watchful eye to ensure the distribution of prizes to the winners is absolutely transparent.
With the end of the first lucky draw, Microsoft “Lumia Jeet Ka Khazana” has now entered the phase 2 of the campaign. The second lucky draw for phase 2 will be held on 28th June, 2015 where 10 prizes of PKR 100,000, and two prizes of PKR 500,000 shall be distributed among the winners.
Speaking on the occasion Mohammad Kamran Khan, General Manager, Microsoft Mobile Device and Services, Pakistan said:
We are thrilled with the response we have received with Lumia Jeet Ka Khazana. This competition is in line with our ambition to bring affordable windows phone for all.
Hence, we are challenging the digital generation to use windows mobile communication technology to improve their lives, get more of what they want and feel more empowered. We are now looking forward to the second lucky draw where the biggest attraction will be the grand prize of BMW 2016 Model 318i along with other cash prizes.