Lenovo has announced a new edition of the existing Vibe C2 phone, just a month after announcing it. Dubbed the Vibe C2 Power, the phone focuses on the battery life, instead offering a better 3500 mAh cell rather than 2750 mAh of the old phone.
As a result, the phone is slightly thicker at 9.54 mm vs 8.6 mm of the old phone and is slightly heavier too at 155.6 grams. The rest of the specs are the same, save for twice the RAM at 2 GB.
The front still has the same 5-inch IPS display with 720p resolution. Under the hood sits a MediaTek MT6725P processor with four cores clocked at 1 Ghz.
There is a duo of 8/5 MP cameras on the back and front, respectively. Connectivity options include 4G LTE. The back is also home to a large loudspeaker.
Pricing details are not known but shouldn’t be much more than the $170 of the regular Vibe C2. It should hit retail soon.
Lenovo Vibe C2 Power Specifications:
- CPU: 1 Ghz quad-core
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6735P
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Vibe UI
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- 5-inch IPS with 720p HD (1280 x 720) resolution
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: yes, by up to 32 GB
- Primary: 8 MP with LED Flash
- Secondary: 5 MP
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi, LTE
- Battery: 3500 mAh
- Price: TBA