Samsung has unveiled the new Galaxy On7 model for 2016 in China. The phone builds on the larger form factor of its predecessor by adding a fingerprint scanner to its home button and upgrading the internal with a Snapdragon 625.
The display is a 5.5-inch unit with FHD resolution. Alongside the octa-core processor is 3 GB of RAM with 32 GB of storage, which is expandable via the hybrid SIM/MicroSD slot.
The camera on the back is of 13 MP resolution with an aperture of f/1.9 supported by an LED flash, joined by an 8 MP shooter on the front. Featuring LTE support for connections, the phone has all connectivity options. There’s a large 3300 mAh battery which supports fast charging. It will be available in three colours and runs on Android Marshmallow.
The phone is priced at $240 in China, which is to be expected for such a midranger. Though don’t expect it the price to remain the same in other markets.
Samsung Galaxy On7 Specifications:
- CPU: 64-bit 2 Ghz octa-core
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with TouchWiz UI
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; hybrid Dual-SIM slot
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75 x 8mm
- Weight: 167 grams
- 5-inch with Full HD 1080p resolution
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal: 32 GB
- Card slot: yes, up to 256 GB
- Primary: 13 MP with LED, f/1.9
- Secondary: 8 MP
- Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Wi-Fi, LTE
- Battery: 3300 mAh; Fast-charging supported
- Colors: Black, Gold and Pink
- Price: $240 (PKR 25,000)
Image Source: BGR