QMobile has added another phone to the Noir Family, the i2 Power. The phone sports a gold colored metal body and its most distinguishing feature is a (relatively) large battery. It will go on sale with a price tag of Rs. 7250.
The Noir i2 Power features a 4.5-inch LCD display that has a resolution of 854×480 pixels. The pixel density comes in at 240ppi.
The phone has a nice metallic look to it, which gives it a premium feel. On the right hand side, you get the volume rocker and the power button. On the top, you will find the 3.5mm headphone jack along with the microUSB port. It’s missing a secondary microphone though.
Despite the small size, the Noir i2 Power packs a removable 3,000 mAh battery which should last long due to the small screen size and lower resolution.
In the camera department you get a 5MP primary camera with a flash and a 2MP front camera. While the 5MP camera won’t give you impressive results, it is sufficient for the targeted price range. You also get HDR, panorama, beauty shots and gesture shots.
Qmobile Noir i2 Power Specifications:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core 32-bit CPU
- Chipset: Spreadtrum SC7731c
- GPU: Mali 400MP
- Network: 2G, 3G(Single Band), Dual SIM
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 134.4 x 64.5 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 152g
- Size: 4.5-inch LCD display
- Resolution: 854 x 480 pixels (24oppi)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 8GB
- MicroSD slot: yes, expandable by 32GB
- Primary: 5MP camera, flash, 720p video
- Secondary: 2MP, 480p
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Wi-Fi, and 3G capability
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Price: Rs. 7250/-