GREE: Here’s What the World’s Top AC Manufacturer Has to Offer
5 months ago
Present in 195 countries and with 9 production bases, Gree stands as the number 1 global air-conditioning enterprise. The company has more than 30% global market share.
It offers two types of conditioners: household air-conditioners and commercial air-conditioners, both recommended by numerous experts and technology institutions internationally as well as locally.
Gree Features Shaniera Akram in its new TVC Summer 2017
Featuring Mr. & Mrs. Wasim Akram, this campaign highlights the extremely energy-efficient G10 Inverter technology and its unique features‘.
This is for the first time ever that Australian born Shaniera Akram has arrived for any commercial in Pakistan. Both Mr. & Mrs. Waseem have endorsed Gree as the best brand for air conditioners and declare that the G10 lives up to its tag-line ‘Chalta Jaye, Sath Nibhaye’.
Keeping up with the trend of introducing new technology, Gree has introduced some welcome additions to the LOMO series as part of their summer campaign.
Gree LOMO series comprises ofbest non inverter air conditioners with the most innovative technology and advanced features. They:
- Are equipped with R410A refrigerant
- Have 6 health filters to ensure pure and healthy environment in rooms. These filters enhance efficiency and environment friendliness providing superior indoor air quality, making your home feel cleaner and fresher
- Have a cool only model which is available in 3 different designs to go with your interior
- 2 new models with heat and cool features
- Stability at low voltage which prevents AC malfunction when voltage is erratic
- Are highly energy efficient with EER of 3.2 for non-inverter
- One inverter AC is also launched in LOMO series
- Elegant mirror finish
- EER for LOMO inverter is 3.6 to 3.7 which means highly energy efficient
- It also has Wi-Fi operating system
- Any function of LOMO inverter can be operated via “Gree Smart” app
There are plenty of advancements made by Gree. One of them is that LOMO Inverter has a 4-way airflow which means that it will throw air vertically and horizontally (upward, downward, left and right) while other air conditioners only have vertical flow.
Gree Inverter Series
Gree has also introduced the smart Viola Inverter ACs across Pakistan, which are highly energy-efficient smart-inverters. Compared to regular ACs, the Viola series saves up to 60 percent of the energy with its new air conditioning technology. It promises an Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) of 4.0.
This series has been the best seller for Gree so far. The Cozy Series is equipped with G10 Inverter Technology.
This series includes Gree’s most premium inverter air conditioners which provide a reliable solution for the hot summer. Having a sleek design and a Wi-Fi operating system, this air conditioner can be operated through a mobile app as well.
The U-Crown Series is also equipped with a 2 stage compression system which makes cooling more powerful. The 4 way air-outlet system allows the room to get completely chill from all angles. Minimizing the pollution factor by plasma cold, eliminating 99% of particles and microbes for people suffering with dust allergies, is a plus.
Features of Gree Inverter AC
- Fire proof electric box
- Ceiling cooling and floor heating system
- Low Noise
- Health Filters
- I Feel
- Precise Temperature Control
- Dual Side Installation
- Low Voltage Startup
As the world is edging towards complete digitization, companies are trying their utmost best to bring exciting new technology and features into the market. Gree is one of those companies that has achieved great success and hopefully this is just the beginning.
For more information, click here.