QMobile has released their newest mid range smartphone in the shape of Noir X1S. The phone is a toned down version of the A1 and A1 Lite, and comes at a price of Rs. 20,000.
Design and Display
The Noir X1S comes with a 5.2 inch HD (1280 x 720) IPS LCD display (282 PPI). It features 2.5D curved glass on the front in addition to Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
There is a fingerprint sensor located on the back of the phone which can unlock the phone in 0.3 seconds, according to QMobile.
Internals and Storage
Powering the phone is a quad core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6737T processor with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. The storage is expandable up to 256 GB via a dedicated microSD card slot. Noir X1S is a dual SIM phone by default and supports 4G LTE.
Android 7.0 runs the show on the Noir X1S with its Amigo 4.0 skin.
Camera and Battery
Like the A1 phones, QMobile emphasizes the cameras on the Noir X1S. The rear camera features a 13 MP 1/3.06 inch sensor with phase detection autofocus and an LED flash.
Up front we have a larger camera with 16 MP f/2.0 sensor and “selfie flash”.
The Noir X1s features a large 4,000 mAh battery which should last you through a couple of days thanks to its low power system-on-chip (SoC) and the HD screen. Fast charging is not included.
QMobile Noir X1S Specifications
- CPU: Quad-core 1.5Hz Cortex-A53
- Chipset: MediaTek MT 6737T
- GPU: Mali-T720 MP2
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual SIM
- Fingerprint scanner
- 5.2” IPS LCD with 720p (1280 x 720) resolution (282.42 PPI)
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal: 32 GB
- Card slot: yes, by up to 256 GB
- Primary: 13 MP, 1/3.06 inch sensor, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 16 MP, f/2.0, selfie flash
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, LTE
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Price: Rs. 20,000