Daewoo Drops Bus Ticket Prices by Up to 45%
2 weeks ago
For all those who want to travel on the cheap in Pakistan, given that their journey times are not that big of an issue, here’s some good news for you!
Daewoo Pakistan Express, one of the leading long distance bus service providers to all major cities within Pakistan is offering ‘magical discounts’ of 25% to 45% on several routes from 12th September.
According to an official from the company, currently the discounts don’t have any end date. Daewoo is hoping to keep these new rates available for ‘a long time’ so that many people can avail them and choose Daewoo for more trips across the country.
Daewoo operates from 57 cities covering more than 60 destinations extending almost to the entire Punjab, Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The Discounted Rates
Now you can travel across Pakistan at cheaper rates with Daewoo’s fully featured buses.
Here are the new rates:
- Peshawar to Karachi — Rs. 3500
- Rawalpindi to Multan — Rs. 1100
- Lahore to Peshawar — Rs. 1000
- Lahore to Sargodha — Rs. 400
- Lahore to Sialkot — Rs. 400
Furthermore, Daewoo has also introduced peak hour and off peak hour rates, which are:
Off Peak Hour Rates (9pm to 9am):
- Lahore to Rawalpindi — Rs. 800
- Lahore to Multan — Rs. 600
- Lahore to Faisalabad — Rs. 300
Peak Hour Rates (9am to 9pm):
- Lahore to Rawalpindi — Rs. 1100
- Lahore to Multan — Rs. 750
- Lahore to Faisalabad — Rs. 350
For more details, check out Daewoo’s Facebook page.