Oman Air, the national carrier of the Sultanate of Oman, recently collaborated with Standard Chartered Pakistan to offer exclusive discounts to all its cardholders, a statement said on Monday.
Standard Chartered’s prestigious customers can now avail of fabulous fares on all Oman Air flights for both Economy and Business Class, it added. Oman Air is offering flat 20 percent off on Business Class and 10 percent off on Economy Class to all Standard Chartered cardholders.
Ken Marshall, Country Manager Oman Air Pakistan, said:
I believe such collaborations are necessary for our organization, as these promotional offers are important to our customers.This collaboration with Standard Chartered Pakistan is consistent with Oman Air’s drive to offer our customers value-added services. We are offering a flat discount on both business and economy class to keep our customers happy and satisfied.” he added.
Terms and Conditions
- Ticket sales from 01 September 2017 to 31 October 2017.
- Valid for outbound travel period from 01 September 2017 to 31 December 2017.
- Discount is applicable only to Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan’s cardholders, to avail this discount please enter the first 8 digits of your bank card number in the (First 8 digits of Bank Card) field above.
- Discount is applicable for Economy and Business class, one-way and return journeys. Discount is applicable only on base fare. Taxes & surcharges are payable.
- Discount is applicable for online stations only.
- Discount is not applicable to domestic, code share, interline and rail service sectors.
- No Stopover Paid by Carrier to be given on these fares.
- This promotion is not valid with existing promotional fares.
- Blackouts are applicable where existing.
- Discount is applicable for booking on www.omanair.com and Oman Air CTO’s in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.
- Please review fare rules at the time of purchase. All other conditions are applicable as per fare rules.
- All other general terms & conditions will apply as per fare rule.