Allied Bank has officially launched myABL — the new face of Allied Direct Internet Banking. The bank’s previous internet banking mechanism was outdated and even looked old.
The new internet and mobile banking platform will offer a more secure, reliable and efficient digital banking service that caters to both Retail and Business customers alike.
myABL Personal Internet Banking (or simply myABL) offers a device agnostic responsive design that works seamlessly across wide array of devices from desktop computer to laptop, tablet or mobile.
Additionally myABL complements individual/retail users’ experience over mobile apps for Apple iOS and Google Android.
Through myABL, the array of features which are available to Allied Bank customers over Internet and mobile are following:
- 360° view of all ABL accounts
- View Account statements
- View Profile
- Subscription of E-Statement
- New Cheque Book request
- Manage Payee/ Biller
- Pay Anyone
- Online Funds Transfer
- Credit Card Payment
- Fee Payment
- Insurance Payment
- Pay Internet Bills
- Internet Shopping
- Manage Investments
- Buy Airlines Tickets
- Mobile Top ups
- Pay Utility Bills
- Donations and Merchant Payments
Here’s How You Can Register For myABL:
In order to complete your registration, complete the following steps:
- Visit myabl.com or via myABL mobile click on Join Now
- Provide your CNIC number, Mobile Operator, Mobile number (as per your record available with the Bank)
- On the next screen, provide details such as: your Email ID (optional), Date of Birth, ATM/Debit Card and press “Continue”.
- Upon confirmation of user provided details, a One Time PIN will be sent to your Mobile phone. For verification purposes enter the One Time PIN and press “Submit”.
- Upon successful verification, system will ask the user to setup Username and Password. The system will confirm if Username is available then it will complete the registration process.
Note: In case of mismatch of information due to change of personal information e.g. Mobile number, please click here to know how to update your contact details.
The myABL application is available for Android and iOS users on Google Play and App Store.
Internet Activated Debit Cards
Allied Bank also recently activated internet banking for its chip-enabled debit cards. ABL users can now call the helpline and activate their internet session for up to 30 days. The cards work with all local and most international payment gateways.